I was planning on walking down to my favorite local coffee shop today – and maybe I still will – but I found myself dragging along in the ‘afternoon slump’. But, I was determined. I told myself, that if I found the motivation to write, then I could have a yummy London Fog or Iced Mona Lisa Latte. On the flip side, I said that if I found the motivation to write, then I HAD to walk in the hot hot outside and write at said coffee shop.
I have a free coffee. I feel like this information is important. Also, it’s only five minutes away. Five minutes of heat isn’t fatal, is it? #Idontgooutside
This site is abounding with awesome writing blogs, catering more specifically to Fantasy and Science Fiction writers. And as I read, I found these excellent articles and thought I would share!
- Five Signs of a Fully Developed Character
- Starting a Fictional Culture
- The Seven Worldbuilding Sins of Storytellers
- Ten Ways to Inspire Your Description
- And finally, a great series of posts: The Mechanics of Dialogue